Canon 200D Budget DSLR for YouTube Videos - Let's Test (Review)

Canon 200D 


I'll let you know is this a good choice because the good thing with this one is that it has the same sensor that the Canon ATD has but in terms of cost it cost almost half of the Canon ATT so guys this is the body of the Canon 200 B and you'll get it like this and you might also get some lenses with that this is the Verve 15 - sorry 18 to 55 mm kit lens this is the old lens guys that I had is not the new one the new one comes with the STM motor this the an again as it's a DSLR you can put any lens this is a 40mm STM lens for example even big lenses like this the Sigma 18 to 55 which we'll put on tests but let me actually first show you very quickly show you the body I won't go in depth this is the lens cap we will remove and put the lens and it says 200 DeeAnn and India and other regions it's 200 D but in the u.s. is known as the canon SL - and one thing to notice that this is a very light I DSLR compared to other Canon DSLRs and you have a flip screen the good thing to started you can tilt it and it's also a fully touchscreen and the thing that I really like about this camera is actually the sensor on this one is actually the same one that we find on the Canon ATD and it supports dual pixel autofocus things which is actually excellent for video work because it auto tracks the movement so you don't have to worry and that's the main reason I like these cameras and I was using the Canon a TD earlier so I've just put the stock lens and this is how it looks with this and even with this 1855 mm lens it's still pretty light to hold and you have the more dials over here have a nice feel to it and you move around I'm just keeping it on auto and we have a ring over here and this is actually metallic as you can see and we also have the ISO and display my buttons and this on/off and a dedicated mode for the video let me just switch it on this is when you switch it on like this this gives you an idea that we are in the auto intelligent mode of whatever mode if you change here it shows you pretty easy to work if you don't know how to use a DSLR also the menus are pretty easy but I generally use it in the manual mode and this is the video mode and this is how it works and I have kept it in auto mode as of now so automatically it's adjusting the aperture and even the ISO and
you notice one thing over here is that if I click here I can easily actually move the focus so with the touchscreen we can easily actually move the focus and you get that if you want it works actually very well with human faces that's the reason that I really like this and the touchscreen is very responsive again you can go to the menu and set all the settings and if you go into manual mode we are in the video you can set stuff like ISO etc other things the aperture obviously and even the white balance and auto white balance I've kept there are other modes one thing I miss is that it doesn't have a option of Kelvin but again I'm just going in advanced topics most of you who are getting this camera might be using it in the full auto mode even for video so this is the full auto mode in the video and let me actually do one thing let me actually show you some sample shots but before that also let me also show you the battery bay the battery bay is over here and your micro SD card also you have to put it in this so that is one thing you have to note now let me actually show you actual sample shots shot with this Canon 200 B so car exam recording this video with the Canon 200 B with stock lens that you get that is the 18 to 55 this is also known as the Catalans that you would get in the box and I feel this is a good starter lens and it's also image stabilised but again I'm just going to walk and I'll just move out so that you can have an idea how's the exposure and by the way guys again I feel it's not very vibe for vlogging it's at the widest that is 80 and if Ruben up to 55 but again for vlogging I feel you need a wide-angle lens but again yeah this is what you get an
d audio that you're hearing is also wire its internal microphone and I'm just walking but again I don't think so it's a very good idea to walk around with this lens yes it's image stabilised but yeah again you do get slight background blur with even with this lens but again the aperture is not very wide if you want that very high bouquet then you might have to invest in different lenses but yeah this is the footage but the stock lens that you'll get that is the 18 to 55 with the Canon 200 be in outdoor situations so guys that was the audio with the Ameri built-in microphone and I have this one also this is a drone micro this is very cheap microphone that you can plug in because this 200 B accepts external microphone so we'll just plug in this one and see if it improves the audio so now have mounted the rode microphone it's a basic microphone guys not very high-end and it's not even powered but again this should actually cut down if there is any vent when noise because it has this on that I'm sorry I'm just disturbing the mic it's going to make some noise but yeah do you see a difference within the audio terms of audio with this simple set up the thing is that this microphone is actually pretty affordable I don't recall I purchased at last here but just about 5000 rupees but you guys let me know does it make any difference if you use this one or even though what you say internal microphone is good enough there is a little bit of bread now so you should hopefully do let me know in the comment section so guys now I've mounted the Sigma 18 to 35 lands and trust me guys it's not a good idea to vlog and use it on this one well it's very heavy lens my hand is just and the tripod mini tripod has just bent so yeah this is what you affect you can get with the professional lens again this goes only at 18 and zooms into 35 you won't like this but this is the 18 and again for vlogging I feel you need a wide-angle lens ideally the can 10 to 18 I might order that and I'm also using a microphone with this so the good thing is that this one actually has that what do you say microphone and port so you can actually plug in lavaliere mic I'm
actually using a wireless one you don't have to do what if you're on a tight budget you can get cheap lavaliere mics for under piece a thousand again I had posted a video about it about a year ago I'll leave the link if you guys want but this is the footage that you can get if you mount expensive lengths like this Sigma 18 to 35 I mean the advantage of this lens is not in outdoor conditions here's we have a lot of light I'll also try to shoot our sample video indoors they have these expensive lens actually helped because they work a lot better in low lighting so guys shooting this sample and indoor lighting conditions again this is with the stock lens that is that 18 to 55 mm and I'm just going to move around in the house because this is pretty low lighting to see how well this Kate lens does as you can see it's having a little bit of trouble and what is a exposure this way if the light is coming from this side it's fine but if I go against the light as you can see it's not doing a great job and the audio is via its internal microphone so you can judge how star view now what I'll do is I'll just mom the Sigma 18 to 35 because that has an aperture of f-18 and let's see if it improves the things and guys just want to make it very clear when shooting all this video in the auto mode I am NOT going into the manual mode now what I've done is mounted to Sigma 18 to 35 and again I'm keeping it at Ottawa one thing I've noticed is that the camera even auto mode has set the aperture to f/2 let's just go back so the background blurred might be better and let's just go back over here and see exposure again as you can see my face it's having a little bit of issue if there is bright light over there so that hasn't changed a lot so yeah this is a lot better because dissonance can simply take in more light but again a very quick sample in lighting conditions with the Canon 200 D again guys this is a complete auto mode so the ISO has being Auto said by the camera so guys those were the sample shots so with this Canon 200 D and this is the stock lens that unit 1855 mm and that is you're getting this one in multiple packages as you can see this one came with two lenses I didn't know for the lenses I gave it back to the seller I just opted for the body for video if you're just choosing this one not for static photographs I don't think so you will actually need the 15 to 250 lens that you get so that way I
just checked Amazon there is a good bundle right now going on that comes with the body that is the 200 d and the 18 to 55 mm lens the new one STM and that is costing about thirty-nine thousand five hundred or so and I feel that is a very good deal so again if you're looking for a camera specifically for shooting video definitely you can have a look at it and the biggest thing that I like about this one is that you've seen with the sample shots also my face was always in the focus and if you even move here and there it also keeps you in focus that's a big deal if you are a person who's going to shoot video and you don't have a person who's doing manual focus so that's the thing that I really like about this and let me quickly divide it between the pros and cons the thing that I like about most Canon DSLRs in terms of colors the color some very good the skin colors come out really good that's the same thing even with this 200 because it's using the same sense of that the ATD has and also in terms of focusing it has the dual picks a lot of focusing so you don't have to worry about it and it is also very light in terms of weight that is something that I am really appreciating over the Canon APD and if you're a person who is going to buy this and even do blogging then I would say it is a better option compared to the even the ATD because it's a lot lighter to hold now moving to the cons the biggest con is that it does not support 4k even the very expensive almost double the cost the APD does not support 4k Canada's pretty shitty about that many of there what do you say lineup of cameras don't support 4k so this one is also not supporting 4k and also this might not apply to normal users but if you are a very advanced user and you mostly use manual mode for video then you can't set the Kelvin temperature manually and also in terms of is oh you can't do very granular Li that you could do on the ATV for example it jumps from 100 200 400 800 1600 3200 you don't get metal values like that you get on the what is a ktd like let's say you can set the ISO to 500 640 that you cannot do but again if you are not going to shoot everything in manual for video then I feel even the auto mode the Canon 200 B is a very good DSLR and I would say if you are shooting a lot of video for VR YouTube stuff then this is a very good DSLR again .


https://amzn.to/2saj9r1

No comments

Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.